1.5

I placed an order for 5 items carefully checking the size chart for each because each is different for each item. For example if one jacket is XL and you check another jacket in the same size XL it has a different size chart that is considered XL.

Each item has a different size chart for each size. So after going painstakingly all of this to order what I wanted. Out of the 5 items, only one was worth keeping. Took 4 weeks to get the order in 2 parts 2 items too small, 1 too big and 1 arrived damaged with creases from shipping in the cheap vinyl like material.

Numerous attempts cause they want multiple pictures of everything to try to attach pictures on their website does did not work. It wouldn't accept my attachments. it is probably blocked. So I loaded them and attached them to an email to their support email.

So they put out a email to me with another ticket#. Have like 7 tickets on 5 items. Called them and they would not deal with me that the Shocked number is for presale only. Basically I can't use this stuff and am stuck eating them and losing money.

They are a SCAM. The company is bogus and their service ticket site is not functionable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresslily Jacket.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: No chat, No customer service, Inferior materials.

Comments

Dear Customer, We regret to hear that you are having sizing issues. On all our DressLily product pages, below the product description, we offer a clearly marked size chart to help our customers choose the correct size.

We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm. Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

We will offer you a solution via the ticket center. We look forward to your reply, DressLily Customer Support Team