Trumbull, Nebraska

Did not receive all items ordered.The sizes vary on each item.

Very thin material and poor quality.

Items do not look like the picture they show you online. They have very little customer service and no phone number to contact them. My shipment came from China. They will not return anything that was discounted which is almost every item they show you.

If you do return you pay shipping both ways for credit to use again. You do not get your money back.

Would not spend another penny on any item they have.

Do not order from them.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $145. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about dresslily shipping service at Dresslily was did not receive all my order Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us.

I am sorry to tell you that there is no phone in our website now,we will improve it in the future.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is the link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thanks for your support and kind understanding.

Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service