Dresslily - Wrong items recieved

130 of 1516 Dresslily reviews

I ordered 2 items from Dress Lily and when I received the items they were not the correct items I ordered.I wrote to them explaining what I ordered and even sent photos of the items I ordered.

The only thing they did was send me a invoice that had the incorrect items on it. I then again sent photos and got a all I got was the same response.

We had a few back and forth emails then I got a were are sorry and a coupon for coupon for 15 percent off my next order.Needless to say there won't be a next order.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #953591 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
130 of 1516 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 04 #1265735 Studio City, California, United States

Dear Dresslily,
You are a total scam of a company & every week when I am able to help people learn about your scams, help them get their hard earned money back or save them from ever ordering from you is a good day.
I look forward to reading your ridiculous form letter response & hope that by posting this note which does not remotely refer to an item, people reading will see that you will write me back saying you are sorry, sending me a link & asking me to contact you with my order number and all the rest of the form letter.
I will never stop trying to help others from participating in your criminal ventures.

FacebookCheryl1

Jan 04 #1265728 Studio City, California, United States

PLEASE KNOW THAT ALL BUSINESS REPLIES FROM DRESSLILY on this site and others ARE FORM LETTERS.
Dresslily will NOT be handling your "issue" if you send them the information. You will be looped back into the fake "note" section of their service & fed lies about item having been shipped out, given fake tracking numbers and/or asked to "shop again" on credit only to be looped back into not receiving your items, more lies or getting an item that looks nothing like photo. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY OF THESE OPTIONS.
I run "People scammed by Dresslily" on Facebook and you are welcome to browse & learn how to get your money back from Dresslily. It's NOT TOO LATE! Yes! I was scammed like you & decided to do something positive about it.

Brandeely

Nov 21, 2016 #1243660

Dear customer,
Thank you for your important feedback.
We are really sorry that you did not receive the item you placed.
Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.
We are really sorry for any inconvenience.
Dresslily Customer Support Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about
×