I ordered 2 items from Dress Lily and when I received the items they were not the correct items I ordered.I wrote to them explaining what I ordered and even sent photos of the items I ordered.
The only thing they did was send me a invoice that had the incorrect items on it. I then again sent photos and got a all I got was the same response.
We had a few back and forth emails then I got a were are sorry and a coupon for coupon for 15 percent off my next order.Needless to say there won't be a next order.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Cela fait 5 mois maintenant que j'ai pas eu ma commande quelle est le problème??..."
- "I want to return some items (I'm paying for the return shipping), but they refuse to give me the return address. Here's the full conversation I had with their "customer support":..."
- "Scam company! Junk product! Bogus contact numbers! Non existing customer service! ..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I purchased a Sony R520A TV at Costco a week ago. Next to the TV's there was a little stand with tear away sheets offering 6 months free Netflix..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "We had a 20ft. Nash for 10 years with no problems so we decided in 2014 to upgrade to a 24M. The trailer came with two bent stabilizer jacks..."