1.4

Hello, Its my 1st time purchasing something off of Dresslily.com.I received my merchandise and my cardigan was NOT the correct one.

I have emailed them numerous times and i get a response: THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed. WTF??

Really, I ordered and payed for an item, I want the correct one..What the ***????All I want is my Long sleeve Knitted Irregular Loose Fitting Womans Cardigan

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1158269

Dear customer,

Thank you for bringing these matters to our attention.

We are really sorry that you are not satisfied with the item you received.Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We promise to help you after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!

Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service