I ordered a Men's 2XL shirt from Dress Lily after almost a month, the men's 2XL shirt I ordered was actually a boy's large (men's small size).I contacted Dress Lily and asked them that the wrong size was sent.
They replied back that i needed to take a picture of the shirt, a picture of the sku # and actually take a picture of the sleeves with a measuring tape and send those pictures back to them.After I actually did all this, they replied back that they only take back defective products....SO, basically you get screwed by taking a picture of the incorrect sized product, they have proof the product is not defective and basically let you know your SOL and they do nothing is trying to correct the wrong sized product sent......FORGIVE ME UNCLE SAM for buying from China....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this item in April 2015. You received my payment but I never received the tee shirt. You have several items I would like to order but I'm afraid..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."