Hickory Hills, Illinois

I ordered a Men's 2XL shirt from Dress Lily after almost a month, the men's 2XL shirt I ordered was actually a boy's large (men's small size).I contacted Dress Lily and asked them that the wrong size was sent.

Related: Dresslily - Still Waiting!

They replied back that i needed to take a picture of the shirt, a picture of the sku # and actually take a picture of the sleeves with a measuring tape and send those pictures back to them.After I actually did all this, they replied back that they only take back defective products....SO, basically you get screwed by taking a picture of the incorrect sized product, they have proof the product is not defective and basically let you know your SOL and they do nothing is trying to correct the wrong sized product sent......FORGIVE ME UNCLE SAM for buying from China....

Review about: Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dresslily Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1164678

Dear Henna Rumpunen

Thanks for your important feedback .

We are sorry that you have difficulty in contacting us..

You can contact us if you have any issues.

Here is link to contact us: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service