2.1

I never got my order, and spent quite a bit of money.Out of 11 items ordered, I received 1 and granted, it was good quality and exactly like the picture, I was pissed off to see just the one item.

I checked my account and it said all 11 items were shipped out under one shipment and order number. Go to see, I received two emails confirming my order being shipped and I was given 2 different tracking numbers. The one tracking number worked and included the sweater I received however, the other tracking number was a bust and never came up. Their customer service is horrible and there is no contact number which frustrated me even more.

I am at a terrible loss for words with this website and am out 100 dollars. BS!

PS - I have never left a review for websites before regarding orders I have placed, but this was my first time ordering from dresslily because a friend recommended it and I ended up utterly disappointed and so I had to write a review for others who are thinking of ordering.Feels like a rip off and ultimate scam.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, problem with delivery, order processing issue. worst experience ordering online ever!!" of dresslily website from Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Dresslily to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fact i did not get my stuff, awful customer service and i order 11 items paid 200 dollars and received 1 lies. Author liked the most one sweater i received out of my 11 items ordered. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1169793

Dear customer,

We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

Please kindly connect with us with stating your order number or the email address .Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will offer you solution after we checked the detail information.

We very much regret for this inconvenience.

Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service