Dresslily - Worst shopping experience EVER!!!!

I ordered 2 coast for my 15 y/o daughter for Christmas.She is 5'3" and 115lbs.

She normally wears a size 4 to 6. I ordered a large so she would have room for sweaters. I ordered these coats in November so they would arrive by Christmas. The first coat came on December 30.

It was so small it wouldn't fit an 8 y/o. It was also incredibly flimsy, poorly constructed and not at all what was pictured online. I contacted customer service. They will not refund my money and will not allow me to get the appropriate size.

They wanted me to take 23 pictures in high resolution, which I did, to prove the sizing on the coat was wrong. Even with that, they would not refund my money. They will give me $3 credit with them. I then received the other coat.

It was supposed to be large, leather, and fur. It was so small it didn't fit my 6 y/o niece. It was also the type of material used on carnival stuffed animals. I contacted customer service for the 13th time.

This time they stated I would have to pay for postage of the coats back to China, which costs $122, and even then they would not refund my money, they would only give me $6 in store credit.. I also paid by check which they didn't process for 4 weeks which caused my checking account to bounce checks which cost me $126 in service processing charges.

No words can describe the anger I feel towards Dresslily.They are the worst business I have ever dealt with.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Total scam start to finish

Reason of review:
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #764395

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 27 #1165272 Shenzhen, Guangdong

Dear customer,
Thank you so much for your important feedback.
We are really sorry any inconvenience.
Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.
Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
We will help you to solve your issue after we checked the detail information. Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance! Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about