I ordered 2 coast for my 15 y/o daughter for Christmas.She is 5'3" and 115lbs.
She normally wears a size 4 to 6. I ordered a large so she would have room for sweaters. I ordered these coats in November so they would arrive by Christmas. The first coat came on December 30.
It was so small it wouldn't fit an 8 y/o. It was also incredibly flimsy, poorly constructed and not at all what was pictured online. I contacted customer service. They will not refund my money and will not allow me to get the appropriate size.
They wanted me to take 23 pictures in high resolution, which I did, to prove the sizing on the coat was wrong. Even with that, they would not refund my money. They will give me $3 credit with them. I then received the other coat.
It was supposed to be large, leather, and fur. It was so small it didn't fit my 6 y/o niece. It was also the type of material used on carnival stuffed animals. I contacted customer service for the 13th time.
This time they stated I would have to pay for postage of the coats back to China, which costs $122, and even then they would not refund my money, they would only give me $6 in store credit.. I also paid by check which they didn't process for 4 weeks which caused my checking account to bounce checks which cost me $126 in service processing charges.
No words can describe the anger I feel towards Dresslily.They are the worst business I have ever dealt with.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Total scam start to finish
- Reason of review:
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I ordered 3 blouses and 2 wigs at different times. I was hoping the first one was a fluke, a bad experience. I cannot wear anything I ordered. None look..."
- "Ok Sears Auto Newport News Va ...breaking my good mood. 9am appointment. Tires already selected and paid for. I was 10 minutes early for my 9 am appointment..."
- "After several months of back and forth with their customer service, I've still not received my payment, and was given the choice of either I can receive a new card..."
- "Failed as silicon band tore and separated... Now totally useless for wearing as designed...design failure...not worth the price of shipping...second one that's torn the same way...product no good and they..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."