Aspendale, Victoria County

Dress looks similar to the advertised photo but not exactly the same.It took weeks and weeks for it to arrive.

I received an email 5 weeks later saying they could no longer do it for me, and 5 minutes later another email saying it had been sent. But the thing that annoyed me the most was the quality!!! Worst quality I have ever seen for a dress. The dress I ordered was white and it is completely see through!

I will never be able to wear it due to it being see through.Just a completely shocking company that I will never buy from again and will never recommend to anyone!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thank you for your important feedback.

Dresslily Customer Support Team