I order online frequently but have never encountered a company as bad as DressLily!I purchased a shirt from Dresslily.
The "quality" was laughable - it was complete trash! No hems just ragged strings, inches off when buttoned at the neck, oil spots... I tried repeated to go through their customer service process. Submitted all info along with pictures and only ever received a thanks - here's a ticket number.
Try to check on the number and it has "expired".
Go through process again and again with same results.It's not about the money, but be advised that you will NEVER get a refund no matter what *** they ship:)
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- I want to kill myself
What I disliked
- No contact phone number
- Defective products
- Poor quality
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "The items ordered did arrive, but were nothing like the pictures advertised, one item was faulty and their size guides are totally inaccurate (see their tops laid on top of..."
- "My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!! You'd have to be..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."