1.7

I order online frequently but have never encountered a company as bad as DressLily!I purchased a shirt from Dresslily.

The "quality" was laughable - it was complete trash! No hems just ragged strings, inches off when buttoned at the neck, oil spots... I tried repeated to go through their customer service process. Submitted all info along with pictures and only ever received a thanks - here's a ticket number.

Try to check on the number and it has "expired".

Go through process again and again with same results.It's not about the money, but be advised that you will NEVER get a refund no matter what *** they ship:)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no contact phone number and defective clothing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dresslily t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Dresslily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1166716

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

We are deeply sorry about this inconvenience.We will do our best to help you.

I am sorry to tell you that we can not find your order.

Therefore, please connect with us by private message with your order number and stating your issue.

Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ We look forward to serving you in the best way possible.

Thank you for your time.