Customer service doesn't exist in the vocab of this company.Ordered something a month ago.

Still haven't received anything. Wrote them inquiring. got a response that it's out for delivery. 20 DAYS ago!

How long does it take for delivery!? Customer service rep seem to just cut and paste responses. Don't think anyone should order anything from this company. It's beyond ridiculous!

according to the company, tracking records can be seen after 24-48 hours.

It's been over 2 weeks and I still have no clue where my package is because there's NO TRACKING INFO!This company should be banned from doing business if you ask me...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no contact -no merchandise delivered- no help and will not accpet fault. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, non reliable, no merchandise, ridiculous! " of dresslily online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Dresslily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1179500

Dear customer,

We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.

The shipping time is affected by the shipping method you choose.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours sincerely, Dresslily.com Customer Service