Smoot, West Virginia

This site should be shut down!The fact that FB lets them advertise in their site is pitiful!

Poorest quality clothing I've ever seen. Sizes are way off!!!!!! Got a watch that doesn't even work! Now I can even find a way to return the trash.

No one should EVER order from this site!!!!!! Nothing looked how it did on their site. It's a shame that a scam company like this is even allowed to operate and take peoples money! How do they sleep at night!!

There are no words to describe how pissed I am that I got scammed with the company.Never again will I order on line!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We regret that our items did not meet your expectation.

Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is the link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thanks for your support and kind understanding.

Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service