This is absolutely the worst company that I have ever worked with.It took forever to get my order.

When I got my order there was an item missing and most of the items I ordered did not fit. The sizing is very weird and the clothing does not fit like normal. Also when I have tried reaching the customer service to return the items that do not fit, they did not get back to me. I have waited a week and still have not heard from the company, even though they said they would get back to me in 24 hours.

I have even contacted them 3 times about this issue and no one in the company seems to think it is a priority.

I recommend that NO ONE ever order from this company.If I could give them zero stars I would.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $88. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1171635

Dear customer,

We are really sorry any inconvenience.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will help you to solve your issue after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!

Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service