Boone, Iowa
5.6K views

I was wondering if anyone has the Paypal Account name associated with this company?

I'd like to see if there happens to be an Ebay account associated with it to see if they have an account there before I decide to place a test order with them to see how it goes.

And this typing til you get 100 words it annoying as all get out! So I guess I'll just keep typing for a while until I do happen to get to 100 words. And I'll just keep typing away and away and away and away.

Thanks so much!

Comments

Dubuque, Iowa, United States #1299457

Your message made me laugh hysterically. Thanks for that!

Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States #1251163

Do not order from these people as they are not much more than scammers.

I purchased through Rose Gal and have heard nothing since...that's 2 months ago. Rose gal is no longer popping up on my computer.

to Anonymous #1133644

Someone I know said she orders from RoseGal a lot. Now after reading your post, I'm concerned.

I just ordered a blouse for a little over $14 a couple days ago. We'll seee......

I purchased through Zaful and the pay pal account came up ivan also. they are a complete scam they never ship your items

This is such a scam, I ordered from RoseGal and safely and I'm trying to return them and their giving me the runaround..my money went to Ivan. How do I get in touch with him???

I also paid for items through Rose Gal I still haven't received my goods & am unable to contact them at all I have placed a claim through my PayPal account as I had used them to pay for the items, So we will see hay! If PayPal do nothing what's the point of PayPal,

If site's can just rip people of

I have ordered from Rosegal twice. I got a dress on first order -- NEVER ARRIVED and placed a second order a week after the first (if only I knew the first dress wasn't going to arrive I never would have).

On the second order I got jewelry and another dress. The jewelry arrived in about two weeks got the dress on the second order today over a month and a half later. I don't know if it is a customs issue since it's being shipped from China... Either way I threatened to write horrible social media posts slamming the company about two weeks ago...

maybe that why I got the dress. However; the very first one is still MIA.

I would select the tracking method and up the shipping price if you decide to order from any of these company's.

When I didn't receive my order, I contested it via PayPal. I got a very nice note from IVAN asking me to be patient, that it was on its way.

It never arrived and they never responded to my communications after that. Nor did they ever reimburse me!

to Anonymous #1059743

Paypal will not stand behind you! Ordered 2 items, got one.

PayPal says order was delivered.

Case closed! VERY ANGRY!

Did you get your money back trough paypal?yudege

Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador #1040553

I didn't get paypal account associate to this company until I purchase trough their site. According to my paypal it is:

servicesuport99@gmail.com

Obviously, it isn't a company e mail

***!!! Hope to get my money back.

to Anonymous #1040854

I bought on Everbuying and that email appeard

Is it a scam?

ahappydealpayment@gmail.com

chinafasion.com

Rosegal

All fraud and phony ordered 3 items NEVER saw one of them

THEY WILL ROB YOU!

they PRENTEND TO BE 'DRESSLILLY.COM ONE l IS MISSING THATS HOW PEOPLE GET CONFUSED AND ROBBED THE ONE WITH one l IS A ripp off company!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have as well received a confirmation by paypal for a payment to: IVAN

+86 075586936302

and in the details I found: ahappydealpayment@gmail.com

I have placed an order with zaful.com for 50 EUR - received a confirmation they have received the payment and are processing the shipping, however Im still concerned and trying to cancel the order and get my money back. IVAN!! gmail!!...ridiculous

All I can see on my paypal transaction with this email address is IVAN as recipient. I was scammed by IVAN BTW.

They changed the paypal name. It now

Business Name:

IVAN (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Email:

servicesuport99@gmail.com

A few days ago it said Lai P.

Arlington, Texas, United States #965647

I did use my pay pal account.