Seems like I'm in the same situation as a number of other reviewers who were conned into buying items from Dresslily in December. I ordered a Mermaid blanked for a Christmas gift on December 16th only because the Facebook ads and shopping card stated "To get your items in time for Christmas, from December 13th-16th please select items which are dispatched within 24 hours, and select expedited shipping during the checkout.

After this date we cannot guarantee Christmas delivery." (see screenshot included) The blanket was listed to dispatch within 24 hours, and I received an email on December 17th stating my item had been shipped out. Then....nothing. I finally reached out to Dresslily support on the 23rd concerned that the item would not be delivered in time for Christmas as they guaranteed. After going back and forth with support a few times, I was told "Kindly note that customers are advised to order in advance for special occasions, ensuring they leave enough time for delivery and other unforeseen circumstances.

"Please kindly note that the time(3-7 business days) is a average date. All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only. The delivery time of the expedited shipping will vary from country.

For more details, please check: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-39.htm" After I reminded the rep that they advertised delivery for Christmas with expedited shipping, I was offer a $3 refund for the inconvenience. I have been denied a refund for the item and still haven't received it as of January 8th.

When I contacted the support channel again asking for a supervisor's phone number, I was offered 200 points for their site - like I would ever buy from them again! Guess i have to call my bank to get the refund for an item that I never received :(

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your important feedback.

We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout.

These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Many thanks,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1270502

I had the same *** problem with this company they are rip offs ordered something on Dec 21 today is Friday the 13th of January still not here!!!!