Dresslily.com is the worst ever online shopping service.Horrible customer service.

Items do not match with the online pictures. Awful quality. While buying it showed it would took 10-12 days to reach and it took more than 20 days. Now I do not need most of the items and wanted to return the items, and get my refund.

But could not contact anyone. I submitted two requests and no one got back to me. I checked the live chat and none was available for an entire 24 hours span. There is no way I can contact anyone from the customer service and explain.

This was my only way to share my thoughts and writing reviews. I would strongly discourage anyone to buy anything from here, and beware of this service!. All my money is wasted. I cannot get that back, but at least I can help others not to make the same mistake.

I so regret that I did not check the reviews online before placing the orders.

The pictures of the items look so terrific that I could not resist myself.I hate it now.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dresslily online order from Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Dresslily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no contact ph number and i did not like. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us.

Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets.

We reply to all tickets within 24 hours.

Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”.

Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1 We will try our best to help you after we have checked the detail information.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service