I ordered two shirts, one came about 8 weeks later, just got the other one yesterday, almost 3 months later!The first shirt was similar to the picture on the website, fit me fine, but is cheaply made.

The second one is aweful! Cheaply made with loose strings, built in bra pads sewed in too high, exposing the bottom half of my breast, suppose to be form fitting but is very loose, except the bra area! Needless to say i cannot even wear it!

After reading other reviews im not even wasting my time trying to return it!Its going in the trash, $15 wasted.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $16. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We very much regret that the inconvenience has occurred.

Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm.

Could you please contact us with your order number or email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”?

Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thank you for your important feedback.Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service