Dress Lily Company is based in China. It is a rip off company. They did not ship complete order and made a claim for the items not shipped ( I was charged on my credit card for items not shipped) so difficult that I could not make it, so I got ripped off. The item that I did receive was of such poor quality and sizing that it ended up in the trash.

I ordered three tops. They billed my credit card for all three items. Two were shipped to me. An E-mail from them had stated that it could take up to 45 days to get order, so when only two items came, I waited for the third one to come later. When the third one never came, I contacted their support by e-mail. They answered, but wanted me to take pictures of package, go to my post office and make claim. Wanted information from package--like weight, etc. I had thrown the packing bag away and there was no information inside the bag about the order, so I had nothing to send them or take to the post office.

Ruth

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dresslily online order from Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1158226

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

We are really sorry that you did not received all your items.

Please rest assured we will try our best to help you.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service