I saw a cute red blouse with lace inset in sleeves.I watched the price drop and finally bought it, but did standard shipping.

When i read that it will ship anywhere from "5 to 25 BUSINESS days", I realized that it was going take every bit of those 25 business days. Long story short - ordered it first week of December, received it around January 8th. Fit/shape of blouse is not as pictured (although I've seen that with other catalog or on-line clothing), and quality? ***!!

Threads hanging off of seams and buttons.I've spread the word not to shop there.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of dresslily t-shirt from Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1164715

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

We are really sorry any inconvenience.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address?

If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will help you to solve your issue after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service