I ordered three entirely different wigs through you from a company called A-Z Online Services PTE LTD.When I received them they were identical and not at all like those I ordered.

I returned them and had to pay $23.00+ to have them shipped back to Singapore. So I'm out the cost of the wigs plus postage. This is a company you should not do business with.

Can you help me in any way?If you are a reputable company I should receive some customer support with this issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dresslily wig. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1166697

Dear customer,

Thank you for your messages.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience,

Therefore, please connect with us by private message with your order number and stating your issue. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will fix it if we made a mistake.

Thank you very much for your cooperation. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service