This was a horrible wig, it was poorly fit and quality not as presented in order form.

Totally Not as described.I Would not recommend this to anyone.

This product was nothing as pictured, or described.

There was no curl in this wig. It was extremely small fitting. I never even got it on my head. I never attempted to try to style.

I knew I did not want or would never be able to wear it.

Please refund my credit back to my card.I will be awaiting you reply and my refund.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1158234

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the wig you received.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address?

Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We promise to help you after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By giving you a credit, it will cost you to send back and trust me by time all is done you may not get much of what you paid because of customs I am told.Just cut your losses like I did.

Glad I only paid $26 for my two items, wigs also. I ordered mainly to see what I would get. The material is nice, but the look is nothing like the pictures.

I paid $11 for this one wig and then saw it somewhere else for $59 and so right away I knew the one I got was just a cheap copy cat.Good Luck.