I ordered this product almost two months ago.It was ordered for a special occasion.

Needless to say I ended up having to buy something locally because the shipment just arrived. The quality of the dress does not even come close to what was pictured in the website. The lace has rough edges and will fray as soon as it is worn. Very disappointing because I love the style of the dress and the elegance that was displaced on the website.

I would not recommend anyone to this website because both products that I ordered are not as pictured and took over two months to get.I still have a dress I ordered at the same time that has not been received.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dresslily dress from Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1160043

Dear customer.

We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment.Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number and your email address .

Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/

Please rest assured that we will check the information for you.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service