U got u r money or I slid i say my money,refund or get the *** to me never again u suck,Poor COMUNICATION ,No Phone number,No email, No Live CA Sounds Like China ***,Many Complaints AND Orders Never recieved,Product Looks Very Well Made But I Hear U Have to Be A Size 0 I Just Want My Money back please,Please Help Those who Have Been ripped off,How Do You Even Stay IN Business With All The Negative Feedback AND complaints,Shame On You To Take Advantage Of All Hard Working Americans,Please Refund My Order asap,I Will Get A Hold Of BBB and file a complaint

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

Dresslily can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. If you cannot reach us immediately, please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

Please kindly contact us with stating your order number or the email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”.Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We hope to hear from you soon,

Dresslily Customer Support Team