where is my order you have my monies it has been over a month do I call better business b. if I knew it was coming from china you never would of gotten an order from me I will advise all of my business assoc. as to this terrible policy all law firms will be notified of this FRAUD I have yet to receive an answer to this problem I just wish I fond this complaint sight before you got my monies I am retired and on a fixed income I guess you are too because you have my monies but I will turn this over to my lawyers I never would of purchased anything from china they get enough of Americas monies.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of dresslily wig from Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1226772

Dear customer,

We very much regret that the inconvenience has occurred.

As it is long distance transport,the packages may be delayed by various factors.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”.

Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thank your for your support and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service