I ordered two shirts MONTHS ago. They were real quick to take my payment, and haven't heard one word since. Check shipping status on line, says in progress.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY ON ALL INTERNET SITES TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE ORDERING FROM. Not all countries adhere to retail laws.

I admit there are some really cute items on this site, and I wanted to buy more, but glad I did this trial run first, so I am not out as much money.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of blouse from Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was them stealing my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1159984

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

We are really sorry that you did not received your order.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address?

If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will help you to solve your issue after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

Perhaps you didn't understand the part where it says "all merchandise ships from China"??????!!!!!!!????????

Not that it matters; you were just going to return them anyway.