3.5

I ordered 7 items from them, 3shirts n 4 different pairs of their lace spliced jeans , and maybe Im just lucky or what, but 2 weeks later recieved 2of my shirts and a pair of jeans that fit awesome on me , and 3of the 4 other pairs of jeans have been shipped out and I ordered these about 3weeks ago..and given the shipping is coming from overseas and takes 12-25 days to make it here to the U.S., I suggest all you who are complaining that they ordered a week ago and havent recieved their stuff or 3weeks ago and pissed cause their stuff hasnt come yet, just chill out..

it takes 3weeks to just get shipped here, so be patient.if you needed it faster shoulda put a rush on it or suffer the consequences ...also, sizing.. shirts fit me great and are of great quality..I referred to their sizing chart before I ordered to make sure the size conversion was correct, and even went so far as to use a tape measure on myself to double check so that I got the appropriate size..I love the way they fit on me as well as the quality of the material..am very happy w my purchase and cant wait to buy some more! So Thank You DressLily!

Love my new sexy clothes and so does my husband!!;)

This person wrote the review because of "good quality, on time delivery , fast order processing, fair pricing" of dresslily shirt from Dresslily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most cute clothes. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

well its past 25 days and still nothing going on 29 days sow i can see why some complaining that they ordered a moth ago and still havent recieved it

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #1031533

Great I am still waiting for my order 40 days now and still no sign. Tracking says its still in China.