Dresslily - Whats the problem?

I ordered 7 items from them, 3shirts n 4 different pairs of their lace spliced jeans , and maybe Im just lucky or what, but 2 weeks later recieved 2of my shirts and a pair of jeans that fit awesome on me , and 3of the 4 other pairs of jeans have been shipped out and I ordered these about 3weeks ago..and given the shipping is coming from overseas and takes 12-25 days to make it here to the U.S., I suggest all you who are complaining that they ordered a week ago and havent recieved their stuff or 3weeks ago and pissed cause their stuff hasnt come yet, just chill out..

it takes 3weeks to just get shipped here, so be patient.if you needed it faster shoulda put a rush on it or suffer the consequences ...also, sizing.. shirts fit me great and are of great quality..I referred to their sizing chart before I ordered to make sure the size conversion was correct, and even went so far as to use a tape measure on myself to double check so that I got the appropriate size..I love the way they fit on me as well as the quality of the material..am very happy w my purchase and cant wait to buy some more! So Thank You DressLily!

Love my new sexy clothes and so does my husband!!;)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Clothes
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Good quality, on time delivery , fast order processing, fair pricing
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #696080

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 10, 2015 #1032191

well its past 25 days and still nothing going on 29 days sow i can see why some complaining that they ordered a moth ago and still havent recieved it

0 0 Reply
Patricia Anne

Sep 09, 2015 #1031533 Auckland, Auckland

Great I am still waiting for my order 40 days now and still no sign. Tracking says its still in China.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about