Bradenton, Florida

I ordered 7 items from them, 3shirts n 4 different pairs of their lace spliced jeans , and maybe Im just lucky or what, but 2 weeks later recieved 2of my shirts and a pair of jeans that fit awesome on me , and 3of the 4 other pairs of jeans have been shipped out and I ordered these about 3weeks ago..and given the shipping is coming from overseas and takes 12-25 days to make it here to the U.S., I suggest all you who are complaining that they ordered a week ago and havent recieved their stuff or 3weeks ago and pissed cause their stuff hasnt come yet, just chill out..

Related: Dresslily Shirt Review from Gilroy, California

it takes 3weeks to just get shipped here, so be patient.if you needed it faster shoulda put a rush on it or suffer the consequences ...also, sizing.. shirts fit me great and are of great quality..I referred to their sizing chart before I ordered to make sure the size conversion was correct, and even went so far as to use a tape measure on myself to double check so that I got the appropriate size..I love the way they fit on me as well as the quality of the material..am very happy w my purchase and cant wait to buy some more! So Thank You DressLily!

Love my new sexy clothes and so does my husband!!;)

Review about: Shirt.

I liked: Clothes.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dresslily Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality, on time delivery , fast order processing, fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

well its past 25 days and still nothing going on 29 days sow i can see why some complaining that they ordered a moth ago and still havent recieved it

Patricia Anne
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #1031533

Great I am still waiting for my order 40 days now and still no sign. Tracking says its still in China.