The wig I ordered is nothing like the picture. Wrong color, style and length. I will never shop at Dress Lily again. I'm too embarassed to upload a photo. Good thing I did not purchase more than two. This is ridiculous. Please don't buy their short synthetic afro kinky curly wig. Besides that, its suppose to be mixed color. Ain't nothing mixed about it. Dont get 124903201. Its nothing like the picture on their website.

TC

Florida

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dresslily wig. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1160093

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

Please rest assured that we will try our best to help you.

I am sorry to tell you that we can not find you order according to your phone number and the email.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number so we can check the information for your?

Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/ If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service