Placed an order on Nov 27th. Item was in stock, 7-15 days delivery.

Checked Day 13 (8 December, 2018). Hasn't even shipped yet. Tried to cancel. Got auto-reply.

Then got told to wait a bit. Told them to cancel order. Got a reply back that item was now out of stock, they suggested either use the credit for something else, or wait an additional week. Told them, again, to cancel.

We'll see if they do this time.

. .

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dear Customer, Thank you for your comment. At DressLily all items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability.

Please note that each item has it's processing time displayed clearly on the web page. The total time it will take to receive your order will be the processing time plus the shipping time. We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm.

Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number? We will offer you a solution via the ticket center Many thanks, DressLily Customer Support Team

PrudentPussMoth251
to Anonymous #1619348

And both the order page and the items themselves promised 7-15 days DELIVERY. I spent a week and a half arguing with your customer service, who first told me I needed to wait ANOTHER 2-3 weeks, when I requested cancellation and full refund.

Next iteration, they offered store credit in lieu of refund for one of the two items, the other was still the additional 2-3 week wait, Iteration after THAT, was cancellation and offer of store credit. I only got refunded when I threatened to complain to my bank with the full email trail.

. .