PLEASE do not order from this site- is there any way to shut them down?How do they keep selling things?

I ordered a large jacket and it fits a size 8, is made out of the cheapest, crappiest material i have every seen and looked nothing like the pictures. I feel like such a fool. Literally Kmart is like high end clothing compared to the *** I received. TOTAL ripoff!

I wish i had read the reviews here first and I wish I weighed 80 pounds so I could fit into a size L jacket.( : Is there a BBB for the web?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about dresslily clothing from Dresslily was awful customer service and sizing charts completely inaccurate Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

There is the page where you can contact the BBB about DressLily. Apparently they are based in California, but their operations are in China. I am waiting to see if they resolve my complaint before I report them.