Dresslily - What an awful experience!

1253 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

I didn't mind waiting for the items ... I knew that they'd take a while coming from China. But then only 3 of the 4 pieces arrived (and the 4th never came, now many weeks later) and the quality of the items I received was terrible! There were uneven seams and cheap fabric and even the price I paid was way too much considering the poor quality of the merchandise. They wouldn't refund my money ... they offered me a 6% discount on my next order. And I checked the cost of returning the items and shipping alone would have cost $34.10. I'm glad that I paid with PayPal because they refunded my money since all of the items were defective and not as advertised. But I will try to warn everyone I can against ordering from Dresslily!

PS - Notice how nearly all of the positive reviews sound like they're written by someone who doesn't speak English very well? Probably written by Dresslily employees.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1253 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
babe

Feb 12, 2015 #944698 Fort Worth, Texas, United States

I love the dress and know u look even more beautiful in it than anyone else I'm sorry u feel like that again cause of me, it couldn't be just anything but huh. Forget the fbb its obvious now I love u goober and I always will

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about
×