Featured

I didn't mind waiting for the items ... I knew that they'd take a while coming from China. But then only 3 of the 4 pieces arrived (and the 4th never came, now many weeks later) and the quality of the items I received was terrible! There were uneven seams and cheap fabric and even the price I paid was way too much considering the poor quality of the merchandise. They wouldn't refund my money ... they offered me a 6% discount on my next order. And I checked the cost of returning the items and shipping alone would have cost $34.10. I'm glad that I paid with PayPal because they refunded my money since all of the items were defective and not as advertised. But I will try to warn everyone I can against ordering from Dresslily!

PS - Notice how nearly all of the positive reviews sound like they're written by someone who doesn't speak English very well? Probably written by Dresslily employees.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1263177

I'm far from an employee but I have had very positive experiences with Dresslily (so far). I have been sticking to the dresses and styles I know to be good.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #944698

I love the dress and know u look even more beautiful in it than anyone else I'm sorry u feel like that again cause of me, it couldn't be just anything but huh. Forget the fbb its obvious now I love u goober and I always will