Hudson, New Hampshire
Featured on Google+

I didn't mind waiting for the items ... I knew that they'd take a while coming from China. But then only 3 of the 4 pieces arrived (and the 4th never came, now many weeks later) and the quality of the items I received was terrible! There were uneven seams and cheap fabric and even the price I paid was way too much considering the poor quality of the merchandise. They wouldn't refund my money ... they offered me a 6% discount on my next order. And I checked the cost of returning the items and shipping alone would have cost $34.10. I'm glad that I paid with PayPal because they refunded my money since all of the items were defective and not as advertised. But I will try to warn everyone I can against ordering from Dresslily!

Related: Dresslily - Not worth it

PS - Notice how nearly all of the positive reviews sound like they're written by someone who doesn't speak English very well? Probably written by Dresslily employees.

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dresslily Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1263177

I'm far from an employee but I have had very positive experiences with Dresslily (so far). I have been sticking to the dresses and styles I know to be good.

babe
Fort Worth, Texas, United States #944698

I love the dress and know u look even more beautiful in it than anyone else I'm sorry u feel like that again cause of me, it couldn't be just anything but huh. Forget the fbb its obvious now I love u goober and I always will