Featured Not resolved

Clothing was sized for a child and paper thin.Earrings were missing posts backing and another had broken posts.

Obviously paying for return charges from the US to China far outweighs the costs of the items so I guess I'm screwed there. I will never do business with this company again nor will I recommend them to anybody.

Oh, when I went to post a review on their site I got an error message telling me I had to purchase the item first.What a joke!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $16. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about t-shirt from Dresslily was this was a waste of my time and money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1169802

Dear customer,

We are really sorry for your issue.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address .

Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!

Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

I was eating a fortune cookie while reading your review. The fortune says: "Better to Press Shirt than Press Luck"!