Dresslily - What a joke
Clothing was sized for a child and paper thin.Earrings were missing posts backing and another had broken posts.
Obviously paying for return charges from the US to China far outweighs the costs of the items so I guess I'm screwed there. I will never do business with this company again nor will I recommend them to anybody.
Oh, when I went to post a review on their site I got an error message telling me I had to purchase the item first.What a joke!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Never again will i purchase from them
What I disliked
- This was a waste of my time and money
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two coats that I loved on the website. when I received them they looked terrible. One had a chemical smell besides being badly constructed, the other was badly..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "Scam scam scam!!!!! Never again will I order from here. Lesson learned! Picture on the left is what I ordered, picture on the right is what I got. It looks..."
- "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..."
- "I placed a order 1/22/2013 for a Nikon D600 Digital Camera and a Nikkor 70-200mm lens and paid $104.99 for ground shipping. The scheduled delivery date from my receipt was..."
- "I had bought a round trip ticket for my mother from Iran to San fransico 3 months ago. Today she supposed to fly back to Iran with a 9.40..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."