Worst excuse ever for a garment.I wasn't expected anything great because it was quite cheap, however it is completely unwearable.

Much too small, seams were not matched correctly, tears in the fabric and extra string hanging from seams in random places. Absolutely will never wear it unless I follow my husband's recommendation of using it for part of a clown costume. I'm not a picky customer and it really was that bad. Not at all what was shown in the picture.

Wish I had seen reviews before I purchased it. I would highly recommend to anyone NOT to buy anything from this website.

Did I mention that it also took a month to arrive.So very disappointed!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of defective clothing and damaged item had hole and poor sizing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dresslily website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Dresslily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that you do not satisfeid with the item.

Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is the link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thanks for your support and kind understanding.

Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service