1.2

y i ordered a pair of boots off this site in the middle of November 2014 and by Dec 20th.I thought the package was lost .

I did some research on the site and I filed a compliant from the site and I received a response in a timely manor. The person that I was talking to called themselves PAG. She politely asked that I be patient and wait because the site said that the item would take 15-20 business days and that my package was sent on the 25th of November. I told her that I was going to wait until the 31st and then I would request a refund.

Her response was that they boots could take up to 45 Business days to arrive because they were coming from CHINA. WHAT !!! I don't care were they come from why is it that you can take the money from my paypal account now but here it is January 10th and I still don't have any boots.. Screw this PAG person I want the president or the owner on the phone.

Everytime i call the number in California I get voice mail.TO convenient

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of never received item and stole money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of boots and associated monetary loss in the amount of $37. Dresslily needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments