2.2

I ordered two items from Dress Lilly; a black shirt with lace and a blue chiffon dress.

Dress is FAR too short - I am only 5' 1'' and I couldn't wear it without shorts or tights underneath. Also, the neckline isn't the same in the photo at all.

The shirt is teeny tiny and the lace isn't attached very well, stitching is already coming loose.

All in all, you get what you pay for. I only spent $35.00 so I'm not overly upset but I learned my lesson.

My 9 year old niece will be happy to get new clothing items.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sizing charts completely inaccurate. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dresslily dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Dresslily needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Please note that Dresslily does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size.

We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to calculate the correct size before purchasing.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.We look forward to your reply, Dresslily Customer Support Team