London, London

I've orderded 5 itens on this website and I regretted SO much.

I wish I had researched more about them. All the itens are completely different to the pictures and VERY poor quality and ridiculously poor made. The costumer service is absolutely a joke. I never got my refund even after sending all itens back (Paying £52 to ship to *** China!!!!)

After 4 months I am still trying to get the refund (which won't be the full amount I've paid for their clothes as I already paid £52 to post it back.

Lesson learned. NEVER use this site EVER again and I recommend you to do the same.

I have reviewed the itens on their website but it doesn't show it online (SURPRISE!) They prob show fake reviews as China has no more rules on the whole industry I can tell. They label what they want and do what they want. I'll look into the UK buyers rights for this kind of scam and try to sue them and stop them to scam people over here. Disgraceful.

I have pictures to post on their website too but couldn't upload them over there as they are jpg (as most of pictures taken from iphones) and they just allow jpeg, gif and png images.

JUST KEEP AWAY FROM THEM.

Review about: Dresslily Clothing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange. Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is the link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We will offer you the solution after we have checked the detail information.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service