I've orderded 5 itens on this website and I regretted SO much.

I wish I had researched more about them. All the itens are completely different to the pictures and VERY poor quality and ridiculously poor made. The costumer service is absolutely a joke. I never got my refund even after sending all itens back (Paying £52 to ship to *** China!!!!)

After 4 months I am still trying to get the refund (which won't be the full amount I've paid for their clothes as I already paid £52 to post it back.

Lesson learned. NEVER use this site EVER again and I recommend you to do the same.

I have reviewed the itens on their website but it doesn't show it online (SURPRISE!) They prob show fake reviews as China has no more rules on the whole industry I can tell. They label what they want and do what they want. I'll look into the UK buyers rights for this kind of scam and try to sue them and stop them to scam people over here. Disgraceful.

I have pictures to post on their website too but couldn't upload them over there as they are jpg (as most of pictures taken from iphones) and they just allow jpeg, gif and png images.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Horrible products and no refund thieves

Reason of review:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #734586 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

2 days ago #1229060

Dear customer,
We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange. Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is the link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1
We will offer you the solution after we have checked the detail information.
We are really sorry for any inconvenience.
Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about