They items I ordered are not even close to the correct size.

I cannot ship my items back to get my refund of $25 because it will cost more than what they are originally worth.All I know is that I will never, never, ever, ever buy from overseas again.

DressLily is a scam.

They do not know how to measure.Do not order from this company unless you want to pay for something worthless and cheap.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unable to return items return policy is a joke. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dresslily clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1159567

Dear customer,

Thanks for your messages.

We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.

Please rest assured we will try our best to help you.

Would you mind send email to our support center?Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will offer you the information about your order after we checked the detail information.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service