I HAVE WAITED A MONTH AND A HALF FOR MY ORDER.I HAVE RECEIVED ONLY A COUPLE OF THE ITEMS I HAVE ORDERED, ONE OF WHICH WAS WAY TO SMALL.

THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER WHERE YOU CAN CALL AND TALK TO A PERSON, YOU HAVE TO CONSTANTLY EMAIL. THEY SUPPOSEDLY HAVE A LIVE CHAT WHICH I NEVER SEE WORKING. WHEN THEY FINALLY GOT BACK TO ME ON THE ITEM WHICH WAS TO SMALL THEY WANTED PICTURES AND SO ON. HELLO I ORDERED IT FROM YOU, YOU SHOULD HAVE ALL THE INFO ON FILE.

EVERY TIME I ASK ABOUT MY ORDER THEY GIVE ME TRACKING INFO (AT LEAST I THINK IT IS) BECAUSE IT IS IN CHINESE.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE REST OF MY ORDER WHICH WAS ORDERED IN BEGINNING OF DECEMBER.

I JUST CANT SEEM TO GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!I WILL NOT ORDER FORM THEM AGAIN

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dresslily clothing. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1164683

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you .

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will offer you solution after we checked the detail information.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours sincerely, Dresslily.com Customer Service