Resolved
2.2

Update by user May 27, 2017

Company provided a refund (less shipping/handling). While I feel I should have been refunded in full since they shipped me the entirely WRONG item, I feel fortunate to have received a refund at all given the very poor rating for Dress Lilly.

Update by user May 27, 2017

I did receive 2 replies from Dress Lilly regarding this complaint and they said they would refund my money, less shipping/handling - which they did on May 25th (1 full week from the date I received the item & submitted the complaint). I believe I should have received a FULL refund, seeing as how they sent me the entirely WRONG item I don't feel I should be penalized for those fees, but considering the extremely bad reputation of this company I feel fortunate that I got a refund at all. I will avoid this company entirely in the future!

Original review posted by user May 18, 2017

I ordered a shower curtain on April 26, 2017 and after almost a month (today, May 18, 2017) the package finally arrived - inside was a tiny pair of black panties with the butt cheeks cut out. I really wish I'd have done some research before ordering from them.

I've sent 2 e-mails to them with photos asking for a refund but haven't heard back yet, however it was today. Unfortunately I found out what a horrible company Dress Lilly is AFTER the fact so my hopes are not high about getting a refund. I do plan to submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau - and after I figure out what card I charged the order to (I can't remember which credit card I used and the Dress Lilly website doesn't provide that information) I intend to contact them to see if they'll honor my request to dispute the charge and refund my money. I've submitted photos.

The first photo is the shower curtain I ordered, the 2nd is what I received. Unbelievable!

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1331347

Don't buy anything from dress Lily. I'm reporting them to the Better Business Bureau today!