I have never seen such poor quality clothing!!I will never, and I suggest you never, purchase any clothing from this company!

I couldn't believe I paid good money for *** clothing! What a let down!

Rip off, poor quality, scam of a company, very misleading, clothes look nothing like the pictures on the web site.

Was such poor quality, when I tried the clothes on I thought it was going to simply tear apart due to being sewn so poorly and using the poorest, flimsy, sheerest fabric they could find just to make a buck off of the consumer...YOU!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $105. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about dresslily clothing from Dresslily was garbage quality of item and fake advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Comments

Brandeely
#1251936

Dear Customer,

We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thank you for your important feedback.

Dresslily Customer Support Team