1.5

I received my items today and as you can see the package was completely damaged. Because it was damaged my swimsuits have dirt and holes in them.

I still wanted to try them on so when I return these I make sure I've got the right size and the sizing is completely off. They're way smaller than what was described in the size chart, especially the black swimsuit with the too small cup size. I am very unsatisfied and would like to exchange these items without any financial penalty to me. Upon returning these items I would like to order a size up for each of them.

When shipping please send them in the appropriate packaging instead of shoving in the cheapest bag someone can find. If I spent my money I would expect for the items I purchased to be delivered appropriately.

As well as on time. I tried submitting a complaint on the website which was unsuccessful.

Review about: Dresslily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

These people are just terrible getting rich and *** on everybody to get to the top even supportive customers shame on them hope they crumble and the use Roswell as a company name beware of these phonies