I received my order but the dresses looked nothing like they did on their site. In the pictures they were nice colors, good quality and professional but they are the exact opposite in reality.

I would have never even looked at them on a store rack, one of them has a lot of threads hanging out of the seams and the material on both dresses is paper-thin, about the quality of packaged Halloween costumes.

I will be taking them to the Good Will with tags still on; although, I'd be surprised if even they could sell them. I was really looking forward to these new dresses but I am very disappointed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dresslily dress. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Dresslily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

If you believe however that the item you have received is not as described, or that you have received the wrong item from what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply, Dresslily Customer Support Team