2.6

I placed an order that came incomplete. When I requested to return the items because they did not fit I was told I had to wait for the remaining item to arrive (It took another week).

Now that I have all items I am being told I can not return them because they are swimsuits-which I never wore or even tried on! They are offering me points to buy more. I do not want to buy at all, ever. I just returned a swimsuit at Macys' with no problem at all.

This is ridiculous. Just let me return items that do not work for me. One of the suits came with some kind of stain on it too.

Customer service has been a waiting game also. It takes a day for someone to answer back and it is always a different person and most often just a prefabricated response.

Review about: Dresslily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return policy.

Comments

Dear Customer,We regret to hear that you are having sizing issues.On all our Dresslily product pages, below the product description, we offer a clearly marked size chart to help our customers choose the correct size.Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm.Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?We will offer you a solution via the ticket center.We look forward to your reply,Dresslily Customer Support Team