I ordered merchandise from this company and then got worried because I had never heard of them and the prices seemed too good to be true. Within 5 minutes of placing the order which totaled about 150 dollars, I looked up reviews for the company.

I immediately learned it is a scam! Within 30 minutes of placing my order I looked up their return policy. It said if I canceled my order within 2 hours of placing it I would get a full refund. No problem.

I was well within the 2 hour time frame when I cancelled the order. The next day I received an email telling me it was too late to cancel and get a full refund. I sent them copies of my receipt with the time I placed the order and the time I canceled. I was told I was going to be charged for approximately 50% of the amount of the order as a cancellation fee.

This began a back and forth email campaign wit Dresslily threatening me to get me to pay the total amount of the order and telling me I would get No Refund. They got extremely nasty and I finally had to call my bank and file a fraud complaint. Thankfully my bank immediately

refunded the total amount to my account. Then they proceeded to do an investigation into the whole affair.

The investigation ended in my favor and I learned a valuable lesson! IF YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF A COMPANY AND THEY SEEM TO GOOD TO BE TRUE? THEY ARE! Stick to stores you know.

Macy’s, Target, Walmart, Amazon etc. Read the return policy before ordering anything.

I shop the mentioned stores often and never have an issue. Plus to return merchandise is free.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresslily Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments