1.9

This company is HORRIBLE! NEVER BUY ANYTHING HERE!

I ordered four things from them: one came ripped, one came and was nothing, and I mean NOTHING like advertised, and the last two items would not even fit children, maybe a Barbie. After I got the first two items and they were horrible, I contacted them for a refund and they said they would, minus $6 for shipping to return the bad items they sent me and gave me 3 days to send it back or no refund. Then, the last two items arrived (mind you, very late), and they said they would not give me labeling for it since it should have gone with the first package, that they made me send back weeks earlier. WHAT??

Then, when I asked for a full refund because I shouldn't have to pay to return their horrible products, they were incredibly rude to me. Worst company I have ever dealt with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresslily Customer Care.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Scam, Stealing my money, Cheap broken products, Nothing like advertised.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 14.

Comments

Dear Customer, We are sorry your order has not met your expectations. Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers.

We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices. We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm. Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

We will offer you a solution via the ticket center. We look forward to hearing your reply, DressLily Customer Support Team