5.5K views

I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I decided to give it a try. After paying for a tracking number the tracking website & courier were sketching. Package arrived 3 weeks later & my first impression was it was a really light package for a what I thought to be winter coat.

It is laughable how terrible the quality & size were- button holes too small, coat too big (I ordered small). Buttons loosely stitched. No tags to indicate newness or sizing .Tulle was detachable & ripped. Material is super thin, like felt. The weight indicated online did not match the weight of the package. Coat looked nothing like the pictures online - they must have photoshopped it or worn a different coat.

Submitting a "ticket" to customer service requesting a refund only exacerbated the order. They finally responded 14 days later asking for pictures I had already attached. In the end, they gave no justifications for the mishaps I pointed out and suggested a $5 refund (~14% of the entire purchase price) see for yourself

I tried to post a bad rating on the item on their website but of course the moderator filters & only posts the good ones (which I fell for in the beginning & suspect to be fake)

Please do not buy from this website, if something looks too good to be true it is.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dresslily coat from Dresslily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $32 and wants Dresslily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was awful customer service, stole money, return policy and garbage quality of item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Daphne, Alabama, United States #1267142

I can see its not the same coat. But it was a double breasted coat and you have buttoned it as a single breasted.

lmao

Santa Clarita, California, United States #1122684

You made it look good.

ah meat b8ter....you find nothing more hot on the internet than this picture.

wow...

there is so much better stuff out there.give ur meat a yank for meh.

Fishers, Indiana, United States #1091279

replying to those who got upset about someone here who said this person was an *** for expecting good quality out of this, I agree.Yes people look for deals but there's a reason why some people don't have a lot of cash.

*** is as *** does. I have $ because I save it, I don't waste it on ***, and those brain cells also mean I sell skills in the workplace for good $. So don't use the excuse you got screwed since you're poor. Grow a brain and you'll find you're not so poor.

It's kind of like elderly people getting ripped off easily by people calling selling stuff.

Fishers, Indiana, United States #1091275

it's another sweat shop in China I see from your documentation.They probably have zero to lose by scamming Americans.

I've seen the ads too and already thought it would be a scam.The picture you have from the ad is probably a $1,000 coat.

I AGREE COMPLETELY!!!I ordered just one item (a sweatshirt) and it took one month to actually "process" the order and then another entire month to ship it out.

So over 2 MONTHS to get my item. And during that time they just gave me the run around. Once I did recieve the sweatshirt it is not exactly as pictured on the website and I read that they run small so I ordered an XL which ended up fitting more like a medium. TERRIBLE QUALITY!!!

think twice or even three times before ordering!

Hopefully you will decide to spare yourself!Ugggghhhh so annoying!

Casa Grande, Arizona, United States #1075430

That first picture looks like a pic of a doll in a doll house! Seriously!

the photos tell all. un fing believable

Really, you're surprised?I suppose there are enough morons out there who think it's reasonable to expect a well-made high quality coat from a company with excellent customer service...for under fifty bucks.

Perhaps if you reinvested all the time you'll spend whining online about these purchases into REAL quality garments, you'd have better luck.But people like you are only motivated by what's CHEAP.