Portland, Oregon
2.9K views 7 comments
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily.The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend.

The size conversion chart on their website told me their large corresponded to a US women's size medium, so I ordered both coats in large. Today they finally arrived—two weeks late even after I paid for express shipping—and surprise! Instead of the garments I thought I was buying, I have two cheaply made reproductions of higher quality items. The material and structure of the coats are radically different from their photos, many of the buttons are quite literally hanging on by a thread, the sleeve cuffs barely reach my wrists, and the pockets sit over my ribs.

Unsurprisingly, the gray coat isn't cashmere but some kind of low-quality felt—the sort of material you'd expect a mass-produced Halloween costume to be made from. Both coats are way too small, very poorly made, and were apparently vacuum-sealed into bags so they arrived bunched up and wrinkled. Don't waste your breath calling DressLily's customer support line: it goes to directly to voicemail which is presumably never answered.

I've already filed a dispute against them with PayPal and another with the Better Business Bureau.I'm determined to get back every penny of the money I spent on this rubbish, plus the additional fee I paid for expedited shipping.

Review about: Dresslily Coat.

Reason of review: Fraudulent advertising.

I didn't like: False advertising, Scam, Late delivery.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Sbeaston
Dallas, Texas, United States #1267458

Keep us updated....I still do not even have the item I ordered in early Dec and paid extra for expediated shipping...

worst experience ever!

You need anything from to help your case...let me know!

This sadly is a common thing when ordering catalog or online.If it looks to good to be true it probably is.

It would probably be a lot cheaper and less headache to go to a store and buy.These people know there products are lousy but they are not interested in your opinion only your money.

Grow Up
Houston, Texas, United States #961541

You people act like no one could make a mistake.

Revy

to Sarah #1327940

True that!

Nadine
Boston, Massachusetts, United States #960906

I purchased 3 pair of bits and 4 watches from dress lilly in November 2014 my watches can a week after Christmas 2014 and my boots came the end February 2015!!!! I will never ever order from then and the quality of the boots are poor and cheap looking I haven't and will not wear them. I will donate them.