Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company
Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily.The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend.
The size conversion chart on their website told me their large corresponded to a US women's size medium, so I ordered both coats in large. Today they finally arrived—two weeks late even after I paid for express shipping—and surprise! Instead of the garments I thought I was buying, I have two cheaply made reproductions of higher quality items. The material and structure of the coats are radically different from their photos, many of the buttons are quite literally hanging on by a thread, the sleeve cuffs barely reach my wrists, and the pockets sit over my ribs.
Unsurprisingly, the gray coat isn't cashmere but some kind of low-quality felt—the sort of material you'd expect a mass-produced Halloween costume to be made from. Both coats are way too small, very poorly made, and were apparently vacuum-sealed into bags so they arrived bunched up and wrinkled. Don't waste your breath calling DressLily's customer support line: it goes to directly to voicemail which is presumably never answered.
I've already filed a dispute against them with PayPal and another with the Better Business Bureau.I'm determined to get back every penny of the money I spent on this rubbish, plus the additional fee I paid for expedited shipping.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Terrible customer service
- Late delivery
- Waste of money
- Reason of review:
- Fraudulent advertising
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two coats that I loved on the website. when I received them they looked terrible. One had a chemical smell besides being badly constructed, the other was badly..."
- "I ordered 2 items from Dress Lily and when I received the items they were not the correct items I ordered. I wrote to them explaining what..."
- "I ordered 7 items from them, 3shirts n 4 different pairs of their lace spliced jeans , and maybe Im just lucky or what, but 2 weeks later recieved 2of..."
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "multnomah county loves to profit off of family heartache,when i tried to get my grandma moved into a assisted living home,they talked her into staying at home with a 10..."
- "I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."