Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company
Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily.The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend.
The size conversion chart on their website told me their large corresponded to a US women's size medium, so I ordered both coats in large. Today they finally arrived—two weeks late even after I paid for express shipping—and surprise! Instead of the garments I thought I was buying, I have two cheaply made reproductions of higher quality items. The material and structure of the coats are radically different from their photos, many of the buttons are quite literally hanging on by a thread, the sleeve cuffs barely reach my wrists, and the pockets sit over my ribs.
Unsurprisingly, the gray coat isn't cashmere but some kind of low-quality felt—the sort of material you'd expect a mass-produced Halloween costume to be made from. Both coats are way too small, very poorly made, and were apparently vacuum-sealed into bags so they arrived bunched up and wrinkled. Don't waste your breath calling DressLily's customer support line: it goes to directly to voicemail which is presumably never answered.
I've already filed a dispute against them with PayPal and another with the Better Business Bureau.I'm determined to get back every penny of the money I spent on this rubbish, plus the additional fee I paid for expedited shipping.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Terrible customer service
- Late delivery
- Waste of money
- Reason of review:
- Fraudulent advertising
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I recieved 5 dresses that were different colors, quality and size and 2 dresses that didn't come with the belt and looks nothing like the product. When I contacted dress..."
- "This company is a horrible, fraudluent operation operating in China. They would not get away with this in the USA. I placed an order for two items and paid EXTRA..."
- "This company will send you items that are COMPLETELY wrong and won't refund you the money. I ordered 5 items in December of 2014 and realized immediately that they weren't..."
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."
- "I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager..."
- "I dropped my car off for a diagnosis. SI called me back with the diagnosis and I decided that I would have the car towed back to my house. When..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."