Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company

1367 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily.The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend.

The size conversion chart on their website told me their large corresponded to a US women's size medium, so I ordered both coats in large. Today they finally arrived—two weeks late even after I paid for express shipping—and surprise! Instead of the garments I thought I was buying, I have two cheaply made reproductions of higher quality items. The material and structure of the coats are radically different from their photos, many of the buttons are quite literally hanging on by a thread, the sleeve cuffs barely reach my wrists, and the pockets sit over my ribs.

Unsurprisingly, the gray coat isn't cashmere but some kind of low-quality felt—the sort of material you'd expect a mass-produced Halloween costume to be made from. Both coats are way too small, very poorly made, and were apparently vacuum-sealed into bags so they arrived bunched up and wrinkled. Don't waste your breath calling DressLily's customer support line: it goes to directly to voicemail which is presumably never answered.

I've already filed a dispute against them with PayPal and another with the Better Business Bureau.I'm determined to get back every penny of the money I spent on this rubbish, plus the additional fee I paid for expedited shipping.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Coat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #564854 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 13 Yes 13 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
1367 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 31, 2015 #1056462

This sadly is a common thing when ordering catalog or online. If it looks to good to be true it probably is. It would probably be a lot cheaper and less headache to go to a store and buy. These people know there products are lousy but they are not interested in your opinion only your money.

1 0 Reply
Revy

Jun 15, 2015 #995440

China is a mistake.

6 6 Reply
Nadine

Mar 19, 2015 #960906 Boston, Massachusetts, United States

I purchased 3 pair of bits and 4 watches from dress lilly in November 2014 my watches can a week after Christmas 2014 and my boots came the end February 2015!!!! I will never ever order from then and the quality of the boots are poor and cheap looking I haven't and will not wear them. I will donate them.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about
×