1.5

Ordered dark brown; came in a dark blonde!!! cheap quality.

Not partial human at all. Will give to kids to use as dress up. I never ever had this horrible experience when ordering online! I should have read the previous reviews before wasting my money.

They advertise wig as dark brown; nowhere near that color. No I don't recommend this wig company. There are plenty of local chinese wig stores where one can go in & try it on. Ordering via internet is a blind trust.

Too complicated to send back to China. My girls will love playing dress up; doubt it will last long anyhow. If they don't post my entire review I'll know this is a fake. I learned my lesson.

Not my biggest investment.

To the company don't send a blode wig if my confirmation says "dark Brown"!!! :_(

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresslily Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 14.

Comments

Dear Customer, We are sorry your order has not met your expectations. Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers.

We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices. We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm. Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

We will offer you a solution via the ticket center. We look forward to hearing your reply, DressLily Customer Support Team