OMG, Don't order from this site. Everything comes from China and yes they are cheap but definetely not worth it.

I ordered 5 shirts, size Large. None of the shirts were even close to size large. I would consider 4 of the shirts size Small and 1 shirt was probably an XL. And they told me I ordered the wrong size.

I gave the shirts to our local Thirft store, waste of my money!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dresslily shirt from Dresslily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1160090

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

We are really sorry to hear this size issue about your order.

Please kindly connect with us with stating your order number or the email address .Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will offer you solution after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service