Dresslily - Sizing

177 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect.when I get the product it won't even go over my head let alone on my body.

Their sizing is way out and even when you pick an item that is in the "plus size" range they still are not for plus size women and their return policy sucks.

Will never purchase from this site again.Seems that all "plus size" ladies in Asian are still only a size too small to rate.

I hope to be able to sell this dress on but otherwise I am out of pocket

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #909522

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
177 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Brandeely

Aug 30 #1205550 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Dear customer,
Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.
We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours.
Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address .
Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
We very much regret for this inconvenience. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about
×