Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect.when I get the product it won't even go over my head let alone on my body.

Their sizing is way out and even when you pick an item that is in the "plus size" range they still are not for plus size women and their return policy sucks.

Will never purchase from this site again.Seems that all "plus size" ladies in Asian are still only a size too small to rate.

I hope to be able to sell this dress on but otherwise I am out of pocket

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "sizing" of dresslily dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Dresslily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1205550

Dear customer,

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.

We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information.

I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address .

Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We very much regret for this inconvenience.Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service