Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect.when I get the product it won't even go over my head let alone on my body.
Their sizing is way out and even when you pick an item that is in the "plus size" range they still are not for plus size women and their return policy sucks.
Will never purchase from this site again.Seems that all "plus size" ladies in Asian are still only a size too small to rate.
I hope to be able to sell this dress on but otherwise I am out of pocket
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I want to return some items (I'm paying for the return shipping), but they refuse to give me the return address. Here's the full conversation I had with their "customer support":..."
- "I ordered 7 items from them, 3shirts n 4 different pairs of their lace spliced jeans , and maybe Im just lucky or what, but 2 weeks later recieved 2of..."
- "Clothing was sized for a child and paper thin. Earrings were missing posts backing and another had broken posts. Obviously paying for return charges from the US to..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."
- "We bought this leather lounge from Harvey Norman and sale person insist on buying the 5 years Multimaster Ultimate Product Warranty and saying it will cover all common accident like..."
- "So after having CIVIL discussions with Tupperware about an OVENPROOF dish MELTING in my oven they are putting 100% of the blame on me. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! the..."