I've left a couple of messages inquiring of status on Shower Curtain? I ordered Two but received Only One?

I don't understand why they weren't shipped together or Why noone has responded to inquiry? My SKU numbers if it matters:191164401 (rec'd) and 205518401 (Non Rec'd). In addition, in trying to submit I can't because it HAS to be 100 words? This is unnecessarily RIDICULOUS as well as TEDIOUS!

An effort to discourage dissatisfaction perhaps? Nonetheless it's probably a good thing I don't use profanity because in this simple case of misrepresentation and false advertising, I WOULD!

I'm very disappointed as I paid you all in Good Faith!!!! Remember: U Reap what U Sow Robin @ WOWZERS

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Only received part of my order, Not as represented.

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

We are really sorry that you did not receive all your items.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #1295211

I would send it out but add a bunch of a's at the end to take up 100 words. Hope this helps!

Nothappy2017
to Vella H Reno, Nevada, United States #1295332

Wish I'd thought of that:-)