I got online to find someplace to express my displeasure with Dresslily and found out that I am one of (literally) thousands who have said the business shouldn't be allowed to STAY in business.Now I feel MORE annoyed because I wasn't careful enough to check out the company before I ordered from them.

At least I know that this first time will be the last time. NONE of the clothes they sent fit (despite having ordered larger-than-needed sizes for safety sake). I am not talking about things that didn't fit well. I am talking about tops that were so small I couldn't get them on over my head.

Today they sent me an email saying that the other half of my order couldn't be fulfilled (lost their supplier) and they asked what I wanted to do. I told them to refund my money.

Within an hour, they sent me an email saying they were sending me the products I ordered.I am resigned to the fact that I'll never get any of the money back, but at least I'll never make this mistake again.

Review about: Dresslily Top.

Reason of review: A combination of SEVERAL things on this list..

Comments

Have been waiting for an order.Has been showing processed and yesterday it said it as delivered.

Not sure where to but not to me. I have sent inquiries and get a form letter back that it is being checked on. I am considering calling my credit card company and declining the charges.

Not a good experience and I felt uneasy from the start.Has ANYONE had a positive experience?